There are a two hundred outgoing email hourly limit per domain. This limit is additionally applied towards letter carrier. If you send over this quantity in any hour, most of the e-mails can recover with an undeliverable error. If this happens, it'll then take a while for your account to be ready to send once more therefore, we have a tendency to suggest waiting a minimum of one hour once this issue happens to start causing email once more.
Many of our servers have a limit of thirty POP3/IMAP checks per hour per IP address. If you re-evaluate this you are probably to urge a wrong positive identification error message or a mistake stating, "login incorrect.” If this happens, please wait an hour, and it'll automatically unblock you. To stop this from happening once more, please ensure to disable auto checking or a minimum of set it to one thing higher like once each ten minutes.
Any listing larger than 5,000 addresses would force a dedicated hosting resolution from us. Note: Dividing one massive list into smaller lists to induce below this limit isn't allowed.
There is conjointly a limit to the quantity of mailman lists allowable as follows (NOTE: This doesn't apply to different mailing list programs like PHP List. This solely applies to mailman.)
Shared Hosting: 20 Mailman mailing lists
Reseller hosting: 20 Mailman mailing lists
1. Any time you're sending a message no matter how large your e-mail list is you must throttle it. We recommend you throttle it to at the very least sending 1 email every 8 seconds. (Sending 1 every 8 seconds would send 450 emails within 1 hour, keeping you below the 500 outgoing email limit.) If the mailing list software you're using does not allow you to throttle you must switch to an application or script that will. We recommend PHPList, which can be found in your CPanel under Fantastico.
IMPORTANT: If you do not throttle and you try sending 500 emails, the server will try sending all 500 in 1 second which is not possible on our shared servers. This will cause a very high load on the server and the entire server will be sluggish, potentially affecting your sites and service, until this sending process is completed. It is our job to keep the server up and running without being sluggish or experiencing issues. Anyone who causes the server's load to go high will be suspended and the process will be terminated. If you choose not to throttle, you will most likely be suspended for crashing the server.
2. Any mailing list over 900 email addresses is only allowed to be sent to during off-peak times to prevent high server loads. Off peak times qualify as all day Saturday and Sunday, and 1AM - 8AM Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
3. The list must be a Double Opt-In list. This means a user has subscribed for a newsletter or other email marketing messages by explicitly requesting it and confirming the email address to be their own. Confirmation is usually done by responding to a notification/confirmation email sent to the email address the end user specified. The double opt-in method eliminates the chance of abuse where somebody submits someone else's email address without their knowledge and against their will. You will not be permitted to mail any mailing list that you were given or purchased. In doing so, this will also be considered spamming and may result in termination of the offending account.
4. Any unsolicited e-mail being sent will result in suspension or termination of the offending account. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail and other forms of spam.
5. Any mailling list MUST comply with all guidelines set forth by the Government Of India & Government Of US
6. No direct SMTP mailers are allowed. An example of this would be a Darkmailer or The Bat!. Any mail should be sent through the local mail server/MTA for further delivery by the server and not done directly by scripts.